Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Mother's Day Tea Invitations


I was thrilled to find this free teapot template and teacup with poem on www.teacherspayteachers.com ! I like this template much better than the one I used in previous years because it is bigger and easier for the students to color and add their personality to it for their mommas. It was also more fun to add a slit and slip a bag of tea into the invitation. I used Vanilla Carmel tea bags mmm mmm yummy!
If you do a Mother's Day tea, you should check out the free Mother's Day items on www.teacherspayteachers.com !

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Such a cute way to invite mothers. This is making me think I may want to have a tea in my class!

    Sheila
    Sprinkle Teaching Magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to find this teapot on TPT - do you remember who posted it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go on TPT do a search for Mothers Day. Then I clicked on Free on the left hand side and all of the free files for Mothers Day pops up. There are not that many, so you should be able to find in mere seconds :D

      Delete