Saturday, April 7, 2012

Main Characters, Setting and Character Analysis Whose Garden Is It?


These are from Deanna Jump's Reading Graphic Organizers! I just love them! We have been working on the story "Whose Garden Is It?" from the Scott Foresman Reading Street Curriculum. This week we discussed where the story took place, who were the main characters and who were the other characters in the story. We also did a character analysis of Mrs. Magee. I just love their illustrations! Aren't they precious?











2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these graphic organizers. I am heading to her TPt store now!
    I love your blog!
    Holly
    www.joyofkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the book Whose garden is it? These look like great graphic organizers to do a character analysis of the book.

    ReplyDelete